Enchanting archipelago of Andaman is a dream destination of most tourists worldwide. Rich history and culture, serene shores, verdant forests, plenty of water activities, spellbinding nature, and many other aspects of Andaman Islands are sure to fascinate you to plan an excursion to Andaman. However, travel budget is a matter of concern for several tourists. And, if you have a tight budget which you think is pulling your leg while planning holidays to Andaman, then think no further. Read on to find some helpful tips to plan and enjoy a budget-friendly Andaman trip.
- Plan in Advance
Planning your Andaman holidays well in advance is a key to enjoy a budget-friendly trip. Scheduling and booking your flights, hotels, and other aspects of the tour in advance is sure to help you make good savings and get the benefit of discount offers. If you are planning a short trip, choose to spend at least 2 nights in Port Blair and 1 night at Havelock. Also, make a list of destinations to visit and interesting, enjoyable things to do in Andaman. A good research can help you discover some economical ways to explore Andaman.
- Finalize Air or Sea Travel Carefully
If you are planning a budget trip to Andaman for plenty of days, then traveling at least one way via ship can reduce your trip expenses and help you make good savings. If you are going for air travel, book your flights many months in advance with discount deals.
- Choose Economical Public Transport
When you are planning to tour through Andaman, choose to travel via bus and other economical touring options that are efficient yet won’t cost a fortune. All well-known tourist spots are well-connected by an efficient network of buses. Go for taxis, only when you have no other option as taxi travel here is insanely expensive.
- Go For Budget Accommodation
Choose economical accommodation options. Booking hotels in lesser commercialized locations can cost you less. Also, hotels and good rest houses with basic amenities can help you save money. BookingAndaman packagesof a good travel company in advance can definitely help you get the best accommodation deals and discounts.
- List Places to Visit In Andaman
Listing down various attractions to visit in Andaman in advance can prove economical. Make sure you have Port Blair, Havelock Island, Baratang Island, Neil Island, andJolly Buoy Island on your list.
- Enjoy Budget-Friendly Activities
Water sports and activities are inevitable part ofAndaman tourism. Some fun-filled activities that won’t leave a hole in your pocket are as below.
- Kayaking: Have fun invading the water at Havelock Island.
- Trekking: Trek to Limestone Caves when in Baratang Island.
- Fishing: Plan fishing tour to Cinque Island.
- Underwater Activities: Snorkelling at Elephant Beach, sea walking at North Bay Island, and scuba diving at Havelock Island won’t cost you a lot.
- Coral Safari: If you are traveling with kids, go for Coral Safari Semi Submarine.
- Birdwatching: Visit Chidiya Tapu to spot lovely birds.
- Glass Bottom Boat Ride: Watch incredible underwater world through a glass bottom boat.So, just pack your bags, book one of the budget-friendly Andaman packages with SOTC holidays, and head to spend a thrilling vacation.