Discover the scenic landscapes, historical heritages, holy divine places, and thrilling adventures only at Asia’s favorite tourist Country India. There are various places in India which do allow you to explore places even in winter. India has semiarid temperatures and diversity of places. Holidays in India can be spent at the following places:-
1) Jodhpur: Situated in the north of the country at Rajasthan. The city is known for its tranquil of hospitality, to cater the need of incoming guests there are various multi- cuisines available. The local food Mirchi vada, makhaniya lassi are some of the specialties that are worth to give a try. The city is known for vibrant Festivals during winters are worth to watch large numbers of tourists are expected during winters to see the rear view of international kite festival organized during January. The city is rich in Heritage and culture the best forts are Mehranargh, the Rai ka bagh palace, Balsamand lake palace are few names that are worth watching.
2) Jaipur: Around the year the city has diverse festivals; every festival has meaning and culture associated to it. Jaipur situated in North is also known as pink City. It is best place to visit in India if you want to experience a camel or elephant ride. If you like exploring the historical versatility of palaces and forts. The city is meticulously planned with marvelous piece of architecture. Some of the ancient finesse are Jal mahal, Jantar Mantar, city palace, Hawa mahal designed by the moguls. The city is excellent for Jewellery shopping.
3) Mumbai: The city is best known to give multiple options to each of the tourists. From Adventure sports to holy places it is must to visit to get zing of fast life. There are various ancient temples Babulnath, Siddhi vinayak Temple. Haji Ali situated in the middle of the water body is known for devotion and sacredness. Mumbai has the brevity of various accommodation places, luxurious hotels, lounge and club to appeal the taste of young and dynamic generation. There are various beaches from south to North of Mumbai. There are endless shopping destinations from branded to street shopping vivid choices are available.
4) Matheran: A mini hill station near Mumbai, it is best known for various scenic spots. It offers a variety of adventure sports like rappelling, bungee jumping etc. for adventure lover which makes mothering as one of the best places to visit in India tour packages. The uniqueness of the place the toy trains taking you on up of the hill allowing to capture through lenses the amid nature’s beauty. Various ranges of accommodation are available throughout the year.
5) Aurangabad: Situated in Maharashtra State is one of the Best places to visit in India, The place perfectly suites the needs of relaxation. Every year the city welcomes the millions of tourist and gives rear view of Ajanta and Ellora Caves, exfoliating museums like sunheri Mahal museum, chatrapati Mahal Musuems.
Hold your breath to witness the finesse of culture, trend and ancient perseverance at only at the Country India.